Dating Direct.com bills themselves as the UK’s number 1 internet dating service. As you would expect the site includes all the basic functions common to all dating sites, with a few additional features thrown in.
Setting up your profile is easy. Some of the questions are more specific than we’ve seen on other sites – such as your actual weight (though you can say that you’d rather not say), musical taste, personality traits, etc.
The site is easy to navigate, and includes a vast number of possible search criteria – useful with such a large number of profiles to trawl through.
You are able to view up to three profiles a day for free, but once you’ve browsed this small allowance you’ll inevitably be frustrated that you can’t take a peek at more, so it is worth joining if you’re serious.
‘Find Love’ money back guarantee: you can get your fees reimbursed, subject to terms and conditions, if you fail to find that special someone after a year. Make sure you tick the ‘Find Love’ box in your profile.
Mobile dating: allows you to monitor you account and talk with other members via your mobile phone.
DatingDirect.com events: in person encounters and events that include nights out, courses and activities with other DatingDirect singles.
Prices: Creating a profile, basic search facilities are free. You can also view up to 3 other members profiles per day for free. For full functionality you will need to upgrade to a Premier Pass which allows
- unlimited views of other members profiles
- access to ‘perfect match’ searches
- One on one online conversations or video calls via Messenger (unlimited)
- Unlimited email contacts
- Save your favourite searches
- Ad-free surfing
- Video intros
- you can choose to only let people contact you who match your criteria
- Available/unavailable mode (a privacy function so that members don’t know if you’ve viewed their profiles, and allows you to appear as unavailable to chat while you are browsing)
- And most importantly, you can’t read any emails from other members without becoming a member
Premier Pass is available is 1 month (£22.80), 3 month (£44.97), and 6 month (£59.94) options–the latter is a a saving of 55% over the one month Price.