LoveandFriends.com describes itself as a dating site for 'thinking people'. Users tend to be single professionals looking for a relationship, but it also encompasses those just looking for friendship.
With 130,000+ members registered (statistics from 2007) and 500+ members joining every week, the database should contain someone for everyone. It is stated that the site is definitely not intended for people looking for 'casual' encounters, married people seeking a little on the side etc.
What's different about Love and Friends?
- The site includes discussion forums.
- They offer a comparability questionnaire for more accurate matching.
- Profiles are in depth - so members are more likely to be serious about online dating and obviously you can get more info about people before contacting them.
- The Friends n' Contacts feature allows you to arrange dates as a group, taking some of the stress of a one-on-one date out of the equation and letting you meet more people in one go.
Full membership (see fees below) includes benefits such as longer and unlimited messages, the ability to initiate contact, priority listing (above non-fee-paying members) in listings, more search criteria, comparability scoring and more.
Prices: Membership offers good value for money compared with industry standards. One month currently costs £16.95, three months is available for £35.95 and a twelve month deal costs £95.95.
For a limited time LoveandFriends.com is offering its membership packages at a reduced rate:
- £14.94 for one month
- £29.94 for three months and
- £69.94 for twelve months